Thursday, June 4

Weird Wednesday Weenshots

During the weekend I can usually not find the time to post anything. On top of that I actually don't have that much screenshots to post anyway. So I am making it a Wednesday affair this once. For now.

(I tried to make the pictures show as 800x500, but they seemed to be cut off a bit. 600x500 maybe? So click on pictures for full view)


Leap of faith from New Targonor Castle.


Slaying some manticores by moonlight.


A last view of the Ksaravi Gulch. I hope all my rat killing helped the world somewhat.


I had almost bumped into this mysterious object.
Always a great feeling to see something new and unexpected.


All set for my next adventures.
With that riftstone at my back the world is at my mercy.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, it is already Thursday today *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots there. Have fun at Renton Keep :-)

    The lay-out does clip at 600 pixels.
    What I do, and I think Geek does too, is use the "Blog This" Feature in the Picasa application. Actually it's about the only feature I use, I prefer Xnview for everything else.
    It quickly generates thumbnails for up to 4 pictures per post and sets everything up for you. If you need more than 4, you just create a few drafts and copy-paste the html to a final post :-)

    ReplyDelete