Wednesday, July 7

Light-Bot 2.0



I think the original Light-Bot game came out in our GameAmp days. But I can't really scavenge through the admin forums any more to see if I actually posted it there, so maybe none of you have any idea who or what Light-Bot is. But I have a link for you here just in case. Although I am not sure it is still operational. Maybe the battery went stale.

But the really good news is that there is a sequel now! It is aptly called Light-Bot 2.0. It is one of the most clever little games I have played. A really nice brain cracker.

7 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard about this. Now I'm trying to figure out if I should...

    1) thank you for posting it
    2) express my dissatisfaction with you showing me something I might get hooked on
    3) try to pursue information on what else you've been hiding from me that was hidden from us regular members of the Gameamp forums
    4) go eat some kimchi and pretend none of this ever happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kimchi sounds good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My advice - go for the Kimchi, this game proved just what a dumb blond I am! thanks Phe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light-Bot 2.0 is going overboard in complexity. I am kinda stuck too at the moment. The original Light-Bot puzzles really showed a very cool concept. Light-Bot 2.0 shows that too much of anything isn't a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. /me checks Steam search for "Kimchi"

    ReplyDelete