Monday, August 24

Glum Buster



No new insides into the wonderful world of MMOs from me today. But I do want to share you an extremely cute game I found. I stumbled upon it while reading Edge Magazine. It is one of the best gaming magazines out there. And as we have a company subscription to it, I use it as my perfect lunch break entertainment. Glum Buster made it to Edge's internet game of the month. One of its charms is that it is charity ware. Which means you can download and play it completely for free. And if you like it you can pay for it, or not. It is all up to you. The more money he gets for his game, the bigger percentage of it goes to a charitable organization. But you better check out http://glumbuster.com for a better explanation. The game is dreamy 2D platform game. Perfect entertainment for lost half hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment